Again and Again

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Again and again
DREa of you



Ive thought on a few occasions to write a 'love letter' to you.
But the words just didn't seem to capture what I wanted you to feel. 
 I know how I feel and what I want.

I have always said to myself:
"Self, if you are ever in a relationship where you no
longer have love for someone, then just be honest, tell them and go from there.

Either it can be worked through
(which I prefer if it's just simple things)
or it can't and just take from this the lessons that you can later apply
in life or talk about in a postive way of lessons learned to share.

I dreamt of you.
You've been entering my dreams.
To enter my dreams means a lot.
I can pretend to hold back the feelings in my heart but the mind. 

HOPE U’LL BACK SOON
YOU ARE REALLY MEAN for ME



No comments:

Copyright©since 2011. All Right Reserved by Ezane Choo