♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
There're always have a choice to make!
There're also have a problem to solve!
Sometimes we need to cry!
Sometimes we will get mad!
Sometimes we should become ego/greedy!
Sometimes we need to pretend to be someone!
Sometimes, sometimes and sometimes!
It always about "sometimes"
There's noting wrong about making mistake!
But,
there are the most important things!
after we relized there is the mistake~
We should learn and do no more about it!
Each of you are different!
Each of you have a strength that never one know!
Trust YOURSELF!
Sincere to OURSELF!
When you cry, I'll always there to wipe your tear.
When you nervous, I'll always there to chill you out.
When you have a problems, I'll always there to help you out.
When you get confuse, I'll always there to solve all the things.
When you have a story to tell, I'll always there to hear all the topic.
When you bored, I'll always there to get enjoy with.








No comments:
Post a Comment