Time Keep Changing People Heart!

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's OK
It's Alright

Time keep passing day by day
Heart a moving a bit today and much more tomorrow
WHO KNOWs?

There are something about why I typing this!
No matter how much you hurting me
I'll become stronger day by day.

Today is not a day that like we have been trough before
I couldn't forget the moment when we are happily together.

That your choice!
You deserved to do that!
You a free to make a decision!

I hope that I would not think about you anymore
That's are really REALLY hurt 
I miss YOUR touch.
I miss YOUR attentions.

Maybe
I LOVE YOU too much.
I couldn't release your hand.

I know that I'm doing a wrong things
but trust me!
I LOVE YOU more than anyone else.

SOMETIMES
I keep thinking that why must I cry everyday just for you.
I wondering that will you come back for me.
I get confused with my true feeling.

You always give me a hoped.
Why?
Stop playing with it
I cannot deal with IT anymore.

Maybe I should moving start from TODAY
STOP been hurt.
STOP thinking much. 

That's so much better if we are not knowing each OTHER!


No comments:

Copyright©since 2011. All Right Reserved by Ezane Choo