♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~DREAMING~
Love..
its beautiful when we talk about the next steps.
We plan our way and its look so perfect.
Feel I like find someone, and I don't want others.
I still when you said, "Its so perfect to become true!"
I almost cry when you said that, because I feels so.
And now, I can cry if I remember that moment when you said that to me.
I feels like all is only dreaming,
and
I wake up now but I can't see you again.
I want back to dreaming but I can't
because
you are not on my side again.
I can't believe it!
We are so close before but now we are so far.
Sometime I feel that you beside me and kiss me and hugs.
I don't know, is it that I to much want you or what.
Love.. why so far?
Where ever you are, don't forget to come back.
I'm still here waiting for you.
My perfect one.
JUST now!
Did you feel what I am feel right now?
Deep inside , I've been missing you so much.
There's nothing can COMFORT me
except YOU
Only you
You know how to make me CALM
by your CALL
by your TEXT
Its really ENOUGH for me
~Good Time~








No comments:
Post a Comment