♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Every time I woke up in the morning
I Never miss to see the MIST
As cold as about YOU
The first think flash on my MIND is you
this is because we have through the day before that make me
REMEMBER the MIST is you.
We take a walk together in the morning
We laugh together
Happy talkative as we are.
You make a joke
I sulk all the time
That time, I felt like the world is MINE
Everything was fine as I'm with you.
I never want to be apart with you
I really miss that moment and hope that I can see your face everyday.
Perhaps we can be together SOMEDAYs.
I really hope that happen.
Would you? Same goes to me to!
Love you / Miss you
I never left that word to wish at you
Such a lovely if I can stay with you EVERY second in my life
All I want is you
~Ends of STORY~








No comments:
Post a Comment