♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Love is strange it changes you.
Sometimes it's good or it can make you insane.
So whenever you're in love keep a clear head
because
it will make you do things that you will later on regret.
Don't believe in love, don't fall in love, don't fall for me.
No one can make me fall into love.
BUT
it just a WORDS!
Nobody can deny the POWER of LOVE
even me
I have fall in LOVE with you!
I have fall all over my HEART just for you!
I cannot STOP missing you even a second!
YOU just PERFECT to me!
Every LOVERs will said like THAT!
WHY!?
why I am falling in LOVE with you?
I can see the TRUTH in your eye when you STORY to me.
You know how to COMFORT me.
You know how to COMFORT me.
You know the EVERYTHING about me.
You know the thing will make me HAPPY.
ALSO these!
The Truth when we LOVE someONE~
But sometimes,
I keep getting JEALOUS with you when you with others
and I want to be ALWAYS by you side every MOMENTs.
~However~
L.O.V.E someone still have the rules:
~However~
L.O.V.E someone still have the rules:
We need to give a SPACE to them
We need to UNDERSTAND their feeling
We must control the EMOTION
EGO is the most big PROBLEM inside individual
Be alert!
LOVE is a gamble!
Sometimes we need to bet our own independent.
Sometimes we need to bet money.
Sometimes, Sometimes and SOMETIMES.
THE ENDs
-Ezane Choo-








No comments:
Post a Comment